RECYCLEPAK® Instructions and Spill Procedures
Download the instructions sheets (below) for RecyclePak® containers you have received. For your safety and protection, we suggest you follow these simple instructions to assure your project is completed and documented as prescribed by the EPA and/or authorities in your state:
- Attach the applicable instructions (below) to the installation contractor's agreement
- Provide a copy of the instructions to the job supervisor before retrofit activities commence
- Audit the process before the contractor leaves the job site reporting any compliance issues immediately and in writing.
- Pickup request form - For the following Supply Containers - 123,144, 260, 261, 263, 276, 277, or 278 please call Veolia at 1-888-669-9725 for separate pick-up.
- After all your RecyclePak® containers are processed, Managed Green will provide the required Veolia certification and reports to document your recycling efforts.
Lamp Recycling Boxes- Applies to Supply-043, 044, 065, 098, 126, 190, 191, 192
5 Gal Mixed Lamp Recycling Pail- Applies to Supply-068
Consumer CFL Recycling Box- Applies to Supply-123
Bulk Lamp Recycling Box- Applies to Supply-144
Cubic Yard Mixed Lamp Recycling Box- Applies to Supply-261
Linear Lamp Prepaid Recycling Stamps- Applies to Supply-277, 278
5 Gal Lamp Ballast Recycling Pail- Applies to Supply-040
6.5 Gal Lamp Ballast Recycling Pail- Applies to Supply-193
Flexible 30 Gal Ballast Recycling Drum- Applies to Supply-263
Battery Recycling Pails- Applies to Supply-041, 069, 093
SLA Battery Recycling Pail- Applies to Supply-150
UW Mercury Devices Recycling Pails- Applies to Supply-066, 049
Electronics Recycling Boxes- Applies to Supply-061, 196, 197
Cubic Yard Electronics Recycling Box- Applies to Supply-260
Other helpful links and brochures from Veolia Environmental Services